Preparation time: 30 minutes
- ½ cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for the pan
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups veggie broth/ water
In a bigger pot on a bit of olive oil sauté chopped onion until translucent. Add all the veggies, season with salt and pepper and pour in the veggie broth.
Cook on a medium heat for about 20 minutes. When cooked blend the soup until smooth.
Serve the soup in a bowl and top with toppings by choice. We added a bit of sunflower seeds and black sesame seeds.