Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 small head of cauliflower, only use the florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch of mint, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, cut into small pieces
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons almonds, coarsely chopped
- 5 asparagus, cut into small pieces and quickly roasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple vinegar
- zest from ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all the ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
Finely chop the cauliflower florets.
Mix all the ingredients for the tabouli in a bowl and cover with the dressing. Enjoy the dish either as an independent dish, a side dish or as a stuffing for the wrap.